I am curious to see if there is any solution to metal taste. I can find that it is a result of kidney failure (that seems like a "dah" moment), but is there anything that can be done about it?
We are seeing the doctor doing the removal on the 21st and will ask then, but thought I'd throw it out there. Amy seems to have a nurse following her, so maybe I can get some answers.
Back to Normal?
-
That's what everyone wants to know. I have been hesitant to say that is the
case. Probably because it has been such a long road of health problems for
Bruc...
16 years ago
hmmm.. haven't heard Neil complain of this one yet..
ReplyDeletebut one of his strange things is that since his legs started swelling.. and he's now taking lasix.. his lower legs have a reddish splotchy look to them. i wonder if it's just the leg swelling that's doing it. the lasix worked at first but not so much now.. they're not bad like they were but they just look bigger all the time..
and another thing.. his belly button is starting to pop out! he hates when i look at it or point it out or touch it. i know it's cause his kidneys are getting bigger..
sigh.. the stuff we have to think about and deal with.. .
OMG-I haven't heard of that. I'm glad we know about some "issues" to ask about. We get to be proactive which is good.
ReplyDeleteBruce had the red splotchy thing on the shins. Some medicine can cause "flushing" of the skin but can't remember which one!
ReplyDeleteDon't remember the metal taste being brought up. is he on vitamins?