Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Life, Back to Routine

Well, I am happy to say that some things never change. When the TV wasn't working because of snow on the dish, my husband went outside, stood on the camper and cleaned the dish so he could watch the news in the morning. Routine!!! (If I balk, his response would simply be.....I didn't lift!) My husband!

Also, his frustration with "cooking every night." Yes, for those that don't know, I married very well-I do NOT cook! Thank you Lord. He would rather have gone out in 20 degree weather than cook last night, but payday isn't until tomorrow, so dinner he made. His creative nights are the best dinners. He gets bored so he takes an old favorite and changes it. This one was a hit. Funny-he NEVER writes it down or I might actually cook some nights.

He looks fabulous, for those that haven't seen him. He is keeping the weight off and once the weather clears up some, he will go walking with me in the early mornings to take off some more. Some say he needs no more weight off, but under 200 is the goal. He isn't really that far away, so it is certainly attainable. I get to reap the benefits of a hottie husband. Ladies isn't that called "arm candy" or something-haha. Anyway, sharp dressed is the goal. His stupid T-Shirts are like 3 sizes too big-hard to put my arm around him with all that fabric hanging off him. We are slowly buying new things, but outwear is the most important since he needs to look presentable at work-T-Shirts are not the priority yet.

The donor has been back in CA for a while now. Doing well-Sean talks to him. I feel like I was a pain in his butt keeping up with his appts and such that I leave him alone mostly. That poor man is not used to having a nagging wife, so I figure, I'll let Sean handle the updates on him. I do think he might have liked to ban me from his room when I was making him walk during his hospital stay. I did it because I love him!

We are trying to plan a visit to see him. He's been in CA for 9 years and we've never been, so...it is high time. I really don't want to be on a plane that long (I'm not afraid of flying just used to two hour flights.).

Funny-I thought I had nothing to say-lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment